Ingenius Shaftless Spiral Conveyors
Why should you consider using PST shaftless spiral conveyors?
Here are some key reasons why.
- PST Spiral conveyors can be inclined from 0 - 90 degrees vertical
- PST Spiral conveyors convey a greater volume / rpm because there is no centre shaft to take up valuable space
- Threadlike materials do not bind on a centre shaft – because there is none.
- Fully enclosed and dust free system
- Long unbroken runs are possible
- Minimum moving parts – there is only one bearing.
PST Spiral conveyors can be used to convey woodchips, grains, sawdust, screenings, sludge, pellets etc. . .
Quite simply - if you need to move it from A to B then PST spiral screw technology needs to be on your shortlist. You’ll be surprised with three things:
- How economical they are to buy
- How simple their operating mechanism is
- How effective they are
With over 3,500 PST shaftless spiral conveyors now in use throughout Europe it’s fast becoming the number 1 conveyor choice for organisations who want to run with the latest technology.
Whether you are replacing a conveyor or about to start a new project using conveyors then call us today. We can provide competitive pricing and technology driven solutions for your project.
"Shaftless Spiral Conveyors drastically increase the volume that can be transported without cumbersome conveying systems"